James Dunkerley Steel are local steel suppliers in the North West and Yorkshire, making daily deliveries of steel pipes, beams and plate to customers across both regions.
But that’s not all we do. Our services range from cutting and assembling steel, to surface finishes that protect the metal from the elements for the future.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Sawing: Trimming steel pipes, box sections and plate to size, and mitre cutting.
- Flame Cutting: As above, but using a flame to slice through the metal instead of a saw.
- Drilling: Adding holes to sheet metal and box sections, for quick bolt assembly on-site.
- Fabrication: Creating steel structures and cabinets with all necessary fixing holes, and partially or fully assembling them off-site.
- Galvanising: Specialist coating to protect steel surfaces against the elements, extending the lifespan of the structure.
- Painting: An aesthetic surface finish which can also protect against exposure to harsh elements.
We also trade in recycled steel and second-hand steel, helping our customers to get better value and meet their environmental targets.
Need to know more?
If you have any questions about any of our services, please check the relevant page on our website for more information, or get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
We welcome unusual light fabrication orders, and we can work with metals including stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminium as required.
Our past projects for customers range from steel cabinets to wheelchairs, and we’re always happy to make suggestions as to the best way you can proceed to get what you need.
James Dunkerley Steel are proud local steel suppliers in Yorkshire and the North West, but we can cater for customers nationwide and in Eire through our civils division.
Whether you’d like to place a one-off order, or you’re looking for a reliable steel supplier you can work with for many years to come, we’re here to help.